Saturday, May 2, 2009

LAZY

I haven't written anything in a long time this is because nothing has gotten me pissed off enough to write any. Wait there's one thing that has gotten my really pissed and that is the young people of today. Damn that last sentence made me sound old. they are just so self centered and snobby. They think that the world is there to caper to their every whim. they are 10 years old and they own a purse that is BIGGER THEN THEIR HEAD. Does that sound weird to any one else. And they all have cell phones. I don't even own a cell phone and I'm 16. I went to see I Love You Man(funny funny movie. Go see it) and this was the week end that 17 again(which was sold out) and there were tons of kids with their parents to see it. I was looking for my friend when i saw these girls with talking to their friends about their plans and the part that shocked me was when one girl said, "Well we already have tickets so were going." I really wanted to smack her i the back of the head. One of the girls had those massive glasses that are so large they go down to your nose. And the other one was had on a tube top. Really really a tube top you're 10. I'm going to stop now before i go on a hulk style rampage down the street. But i am also happy because i've been listening to comedy. I bought Demetri Martin These Are Jokes, two Flight of the Conchords albums, The Best of Chris Rock, a season of Futurama, and a Get Fuzzy book. There's also 2 months till I'm 17 and i'll be able to buy m rated games. and try and get my intermediate divers license. Yeah so thats about all i have to say. PEACE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home